Saturday, July 29, 2017
Top Five Favorite Episodes of "AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." Season Three (2015-2016)
Below is a list of my top five favorite episodes from Season Three of Marvel's "AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.". Created by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon, and Maurissa Tancharoen; the series stars Clark Gregg:
TOP FIVE FAVORITE EPISODES OF "AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." SEASON THREE (2015-2016)
1. (3.10) "Maveth" - In this compelling mid-season finale, both S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Phil Coulson and Agent Leo Fitz deal with Grant Ward and a team of HYDRA agents on the same distant planet that Agent Jemma Simmons had earlier found herself trapped on, after using the Monolith to travel there.
2. (3.17) "The Team" - While the agency's Inhuman team embark upon an inaugural mission in this tense episode, Coulson learn from the captured HYDRA leader Gideon Malick that the Kree being known as Hive has the ability to control all Inhumans. Coulson has to decide whom Hive has assumed control.
3. (3.14) "Watchdogs" - While on leave, Agent Alphonso Mackenzie and his brother have a violent encounter with a group of vigilantes called "the Watchdogs", who desire to kill all Inhumans.
4. (3.04) "Among Us Hide . . ." - After S.H.I.E.L.D. psychiatrist Dr. Andrew Garner is found, after being assaulted by HYDRA agents, his ex-wife Agent Melinda May and Agent Lance Hunter increased their search for Ward and his HYDRA cronies. Meanwhile, Coulson believes that ATCU Director Rosalind Price is hiding a secret.
5. (3.05) "4,722 Hours" - This unusual episode chronicled the period that Simmons spent on the Kree planet, after being dragged there by the Monolith in the Season Two finale.