Sunday, February 11, 2018
"COPPER": Top Five Favorite Season Two (2013) Episodes
Below is a list of my top five favorite episodes from Season Two of the BBC America series "COPPER". Created by Tom Fontana and Will Rokos, the series starred Tom Weston-Jones, Kyle Schmid and Ato Essandoh:
"COPPER": TOP FIVE FAVORITE SEASON TWO (2013) Episodes
1. (2.05) "A Morning Song" - Major counterfeiter Philomen Keating takes over the Sixth Ward precinct and hold hostages in an effort to retrieve his confiscated counterfeiting plates back.
2. (2.10) "The Fine Ould Irish Gintleman" - Detective Kevin Corcoran begins to question General Brendan Donovan's stronghold in the Five Points community, and solicits coppers of the Sixth Precinct to suss out the truth. Meanwhile, Dr. Matthew Freeman and his wife Sarah deal with bigots in the community.
3. (2.03) "The Children of the Battlefield" - While Kevin searches for the person responsible for the kidnapping and murder of young Five Points men, Robert Morehouse and the widowed Elizabeth Haverford exchange wedding vows before the latter reveals an unpleasant surprise.
4. (2.07) "The Hope Too Bright to Last" - Kevin becomes so embroiled in a double that he ends up ignoring his estranged wife Ellen. Meanwhile, Matthew investigates an epidemic among Five Points' poor.
5. (2.11) "Good Heart and Willing Hand" - Looming devastation to Five Points forces Detective Kevin Corcoran to confront the man behind it.