Sunday, January 6, 2013
Top Five Favorite Episodes of "BABYLON 5" (Season One: "Signs and Portents")
Below is a list of my top five (5) favorite episodes from Season One (1994) of "BABYLON 5". Created by J. Michael Straczynski, the series starred Michael O'Hare, Claudia Christian, Jerry Doyle and Mira Furlan:
TOP FIVE FAVORITE EPISODES OF "BABYLON 5" (SEASON ONE: "SIGNS AND PORTENTS")
1. (1.13) "Signs and Portents" - In this episode, a Centauri noble comes to Babylon 5 to transport an important Centauri relic in Londo's possession back to the homeworld. And a mysterious man named Mr. Morden visits all the alien ambassadors in order to ask them an unusual question.
2. (1.08) "And the Sky Full of Stars" - Commander Sinclair is kidnapped and interrogated by two war veterans determined to prove that he had betrayed Earth at the Battle of the Line, during the Earth-Minbari War.
3. (1.20) "Babylon Squared" - The previous Babylon station, Babylon 4, reappears at the same place it had disappeared four years earlier. Sinclair and Garabaldi lead an evacuation team for the station's crew. The story concludes in Season Three. Meanwhile, Ambassador Delenn is summoned by Minbar's Grey Council and is asked to become the new leader.
4. (1.22) "Chrysalis" - In the season finale, Delenn commences upon a physical transformation, Ambassador Londo Mollari receives an offer from Mr. Morden to deal with a problem regarding the Narns, and Garabaldi uncovers a deadly conspiracy against the President of Earth Alliance.
5. (1.12) "By Any Means Necessary" - Following a fatal accident in the station's docking bay, an increasingly exhausted Sinclair is forced to deal with a potential labor uprising. And Ambassador G'Kar has to get a replacement G'Quan-Eth plant for an important religious ceremony.